- SIDE EFFECTS
10ml – 250mg/ml
EQUIPOISE BASIC INFORMATION
Eqiupoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) is a mildly androgenic, highly anabolic steroid that is similar to Deca Durabolin in its effects. It is a long acting ester, undecylenate, so it can be taken less frequently, once a week or even less if one wishes.
EQ is similar in effect to Deca. It can be used in combination with other drugs such as testosterone or Anadrol for bulking cycles, or Winstrol or Trenbolone for cutting.
EQ has a low affinity for conversion to estrogen so generally is safe at lower dosages in regard to estrogen related side effects. Although EQ is said to be safe for women at low dosages, as with all anabolic/androgenic steroids, we would exercise caution, especially due to the fact that this drug is a long acting ester, so once you take it it will stay active 6-8 weeks.
- Reduced sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction – Increased estrogen levels can affect the balance of hormones that are needed to help achieve and maintain an erection
- Hair Loss
- Feeling exhausted/ tiredness
- Higher Blood Pressure: Rare (more common in dosages over 600-mg weekly)
- Aromatization: No, but may increase prolactin level
- May increase prolactin level and cause gynecomastia. Treat with Caber. 0.5-1 mg twice a week, 8-10 weeks
- Liver Toxicity: Yes