Melanotan 10mg vial
Melanotan II has been shown in the clinical setting to increase pigmentation without exposure to UV. A feature that is also confirmed anecdotally by users that report tanning in areas of the body that would seldom see the light of day! However, the process of tanning is greatly expedited by UV exposure. It is worth noting that tanning effects may not be uniform throughout the skin. This is in part due to the half life and distribution of the drug itself, but primarily in response to the concentration of melanocytes within certain areas of the skin. Most will notice the greatest tanning effect on the face, arms, abdominal region. Interestingly, the genitals have one of the highest concentrations of melanocytes enabling these particular areas to respond very well to the peptide in conjunction with UV exposure.
Possibly Effective for
- Producing erections in men with ED (erectile dysfunction), when given as a shot under the skin.
- Tanning of the skin, when given as a shot under the skin.
Insufficient Evidence for
- Preventing skin cancers due to sun exposure, when given as a shot under the skin.
- Other conditions.
Melanotan-II is POSSIBLY SAFE when used under medical supervision for treating ED (erectile dysfunction). It may cause nausea, stomachcramps, decreased appetite, flushing, tiredness, yawning, darkened skin, spontaneous erections of the penis, and other side effects.
There isn’t enough information to know whether melanotan-II is safe for other uses.
The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
By injection under the skin:
- For causing an erection in men with ED: the typical dosage of melanotan-II is 0.025 mg/kg.
- For tanning skin: the typical dosage of melanotan-II is 0.025 mg/kg.
Wiki information on Melanotan